- The official Welcome Function will be held in the exhibition area on Wednesday night from 5.30pm immediately after completion of sessions. Light refreshments will be provided. Entry to the welcome function is an inclusion of all categories of registration.
Time: 5.30pm – 7.30pm, Wednesday 24 August
Room: Exhibition Hall
- The Conference Dinner will be held at Gold Coast Convention Centre in Arena 2 on Thursday night. Pre-dinner drinks will be served in the foyer from 7pm.
- The theme for this year's ADS-ADEA ASM Dinner is ‘Beach Party'. Dress to reflect the theme (please note thongs are not permitted)!
- Delegates who selected a dinner ticket (and/or purchased additional tickets) at the time of registration will find their ticket(s) in thier registration pack.
- Delegates without tickets should enquire at the registration desk for availability. Delegates not requiring their ticket are asked to return it to the organiser’s office.
Time: 7.00pm onwards, Thursday 25 August
Room: Arena 2
NOVO NORDISK Changing Diabetes® Fun Run
- Novo Nordisk will host a fun run around the Gold Coast to motivate participants and raise awareness of diabetes.
- The Novo Nordisk Changing Diabetes® Fun Run will be held on Friday morning.
- This is a pre-registered event (delegates who have already registered will have received a confirmation letter). However, if you would like to participate in the fun run and have not registered, please visit the registration desk.
- The conference acknowledges the support of Novo Nordisk